Being an optimist, helps you to do wonders!
Social media can offer a low-cost way to make relevant connections, access buyers and reach a wide customer base, find out how,
- Identify which social media platforms your target customers are using
- Use search engines and search functions within different social media to target specific business people and locate their social media profiles.
- Research how your customers are using social media — consider if they use them to make contacts, find out about industry developments, research products and services, or sell to their own customers.
- Devise a strategy for using social media in your business — set measurable and realistic objectives and goals for your marketing.
- Create a profile/page on your chosen platform/s, including brief essential details about who you are and what you do, and add a link to your website.
- Engage potential customers by stressing how your offer can help their business.
- Apply your branding guidelines to your profiles to maintain consistency and establish your visual identity quickly.
- Engage with customers in a way that is appropriate to the platform — for example, the way you engage on LinkedIn is likely to be more professional by comparison with Facebook. For businesses active across many social networking platforms, it's worth finding a consistent tone of voice that matches your own brand objectives and is appropriate for your audience on each site.
- Find out how you can use your chosen platform to make a connection with target individuals. With LinkedIn, for example, this is likely to mean researching their profile to find out which discussion groups they belong to and joining these.
- Use groups, forums and blogs to demonstrate relevant expertise and knowledge, and to pose and answer questions about your industry.
- Don’t force your product or service on potential customers, but show them that you are a credible supplier by sharing your knowledge and helping others.
- Make it easy for people to find you — so when posting in forums or commenting on blogs include a link to your website, your blog, your social media profile/s, and so on.
- Use relevant keywords about your sector, product or service. These will be picked up by search engines and make it easier for potential customers to find you.
- Be active on your chosen platform — show customers you are engaged, so update your profile and check and respond to your messages regularly.
- Measure your progress against objectives — many social media platforms have tools that will tell you how you are doing.
Find out where your target customers congregate online
Make sure your profile is up to date
Convert online connections into offline meetings
Broadcast, instead engage with potential customers
Expect instantaneous results
Substitute existing traditional practices for social media – incorporate them
Back To Blog
18 Februar, 2014 at 9:43 pm
Ique torquatos. Vitae inciderint qui cu, cu quo choro denique lobortis. Sit euripidis aliquando in, quot commodo in pro, eos id equidem legimus pertinacia. Ei mei dico enim, vivendum principes mei in. Cu primis maiorum usu. Eam et erant laudem tacimates, ad pro vitae legimus. Cum at quas habeo, erat primis delectus sit no, id zril quaestio mel. Tale nullam expetendis eam ne, his ne eros minimum sadipscing, quas noster at vis. Mel discere iudicabit te, error pericula ei sit. Mea eu soleat regione, liber postula.